Thursday 20 February 2014

#30

Once again I planned to wear the green dress with the buttons in the back. And once again i changed my mind. This time it was caused by a shirt. I rarely wear it cause it had this powdered shade, and it is hard to match with anything.

Anyhow I decited to go with the shirt anyway and wear a pair of pants with it. I mean, black is always a sure winner.

The pants are a pair I got from a friends. They used to be her ex-boyfriends pants. He forgot them when he broke up with her, and she gave them to me. They've been of a very good use form me. They are a couple of sizes to big, but with a nice belt they fit. These pants are not vintage, but the cut is classical, so with a good vintage-inspired hairdo, I think I managed to pull it off. 
Oh yeah. It was no make-up day today. I tried a new facial cream, and I think I got an allergic reaction, so I try to stay off the make up these days -hence the almost dead expression. :)

The jewelry is simile stones and gold. I just love that combination. The earrings are from either h&m or glitter, can't remember for sure. And the brooch came with a blouse I both...i think 15 years ago.



My favorite Wellingtones. I bought these online, on eBay two years ago. They are so adorable and I'm trying to take care of them, cause I'm not sure how long they will last. 


No comments: