Thursday 3 April 2014

#47, #48

There has been to manny irregularities on the blog all the way from the beginning, but I will try to update the blog 2-3 times a week from now on. Usually the updates will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays and hopefully I'll be able to post on Sundays as well. 

Yesterday and today is still mostly about simplicity. I like black, but I like colors as well, and that's why I very often use berets and in different colors. Two days ago I go a new red beret. I've always wished for a red one, but for some reason I never bought one. 
So when I saw one on eBay I ordered it right away. 
I wanted the beret to be in focus and the best way to do that is to tone everything else down. 


This is a basic black dress from asos. I love it cause it's so comfortable to wear yet it is so tight that it turns out so sexy that I've seen both women and men not knowing where to look when I wear it. 
I've matched the beret with a pair of red patent leather ballerina shoes. I bought these two years ago in a outlet shop for merely nothing. 


The same place I found the beret I found this cuuute silver cat-brooch. I love over-sided brooches and this one has a pretty good size. I matched it with a pair of silver earring from my always trusted h&m. As simple as it gets. 
The reason I've chosen silver jewelry to the red details is that the silver cools the very bright red down and gives it a harmonic look.


A couple of weeks ago I saw a picture of Audrey Hepburn wearing a bull-fighters inspired outfit. And I just fell in love with the idea. I tried to copy it but of course with my own twist. 
What I'm wearing it is pair of cigarette pants from h&m, I used to wear these all the times when I was dancing a lot, and a turtle neck blouse, also from h&m. I used a scarf I found in a local thrift shop as a belt to give it the bull fighter feel. And matched it all with a pair of leopard ballerina shoes. 


Here I'm using gold jewelry, cause I think that green goes very well with gold. The brooch is an very old pice found on eBay years ago, and the earrings are as the one you've seen before on the blog just in a different size. 

No comments: